I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The owner and operator of the Website is:
NANOTECHNIQ Sp. z o.o. Registered address ul. Długa 102, 55-114 Szewce, Poland. .
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the owner of the Website is also the administrator of personal data.
2. How can you contact us regarding the processing of personal data?
This can be done via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address: ul. Długa 102, 55-114 Szewce, Poland ..
3. We collect personal data only with the consent of users using the forms on the Website and by e-mail.
4. We respect all rights of our users in terms of their personal data resulting from the GDPR, including:
- the right to access data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- the right to rectify data (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- the right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- the right to limit processing (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- the right to transfer data (Article 20 of the GDPR),
- the right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR)
II. COLLECTION OF SERVER LOGS
1. In accordance with the accepted practice of most websites, we store HTTPS queries directed to our server. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- Public IP address of the computer from which the request came.
- Name of the client’s station – identification performed by the HTTPS protocol.
- Username provided in the authorization process.
- Time of the inquiry.
- The first line of the HTTPS request.
- HTTPS response code.
- The number of bytes sent by the server.
URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the website was accessed via a link (e.g. from the search results of a search engine or other website).
- Information about the user’s browser.
- Information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTPS transaction.
These data are not associated with specific people browsing our Website and do not constitute personal data collection in accordance with the GDPR.
2. Use of data: collected logs are stored indefinitely as auxiliary material used to administer the Website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server. Based on the log files, statistics can be generated to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features that identify visitors to the website.
1. The “cookie” peaks should be understood as IT data stored in users’ end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies and server logs.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files for:
- the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each subsequent page of the website
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences
- to create anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of user identification.
5. The partners described in point 4 include:
- Facebook (www.facebook.com)
- Google (www.google.com)
- Tawk.to (www.tawk.to)
6. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
7. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about their every transfer to the user’s devices.
8. The Website Users may change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the websites.